Looking to improve your squat form? Then this is the machine for you!
This is the Atomicmass belt squat, which is a commercial plate loaded machine exclusively manufactured here in Brisbane.
The belt squat machine is incredibly effective that delivers all the results of barbell squatting. The advantage of the belt squat is it delivers the result without having to have a barbell on your shoulders and enables you to squat with perfect form with no spinal load, so it’s also ideal for those who are suffering from upper body injuries but still want to smash it on legday.
BELT SQUAT SPECS
Our Belt Squats are made to order, manufactured in Brisbane and can be shipped Australia & Worldwide.
- 1200 x 800 x 6mm thick Polished aluminium checker plate platform.
- Complete with band pegs for dynamic training.
- 4 x Bolt down tabs
- Stainless steel polished pipe on the weight tree arms, lifting arms and main handle
- 30mm bearings on all moving components with machined tolerance shafts.
- 8mm gussets and supports on main lifting arms.
- Combination of MIG and TIG welding providing the ultimate strength.
- Stainless Steel Eyelet
- Quad Bearings on main lifting arm.
- 50 x 75 x 3 mm RHS thick Frame. Main lifting arm 75 x 75 x 3 mm SHS.
- Adjustable starting heights with self locating heavy duty pop pins.
- High density protective plastics to protect your paintwork so no chipping.
- Adjustable height safety stop with self locating Pop Pins.
- Australian Made
- Custom Dulux Colours available
WHY DO I NEED A BELT SQUAT?
The Belt Squat is the perfect rehabilitation and teaching tool. Its the best way to perform loaded squats to help with improving squat technique, it also assists those with injuries and allows for faster recovery due to unloading of the spine, which is often associated with barbell squatting.
Built using heavy duty 30mm bearings and stainless steel toleranced shafts result in a heavy duty machine that will hold up to 400kg with a precision fit and custom finish.