Vertical Leg Press
The Atomicmass Vertical Leg Press. Australian made quality with safety in mind.
One of the most important advantages of a vertical leg press machine is the support your back receives throughout the exercise. This makes it ideal for someone who is recovering from an injury or who suffers from back problems. During a standard squat, your back must support the entire load you’re lifting. Even during an angled leg press, you may find you have a tendency to engage your back muscles. The horizontal position of your back during a vertical leg press allows you to keep your back almost completely relaxed during the exercise.
The Atomicmass vertical leg press machine can be used as heavy as you want and still be able to re-rack the weight yourself without a spotter. Even if you can not get the safety arms into position you will not get trapped or squashed by our machine. Our safety stops are designed for clearance to manoeuvre out from the machine.
The only Vertical Leg Press you should consider for a commercial Gym.
Australian made right here in Brisbane
- Best and Strongest Australian made Vertical leg press.
- Lifetime frame warranty
- 30mm Hard Chrome linear shaft and Bearings
- Constructed of 75x75x3mm and 100x50x3mm frame
- Austraian made and load rated compression springs designed to take a fully dropped load of 300KG each
- Large 900 x 450 x 6mm mild steel foot plate fixed with aluminium checker plate for ultimate grip
- Custom colours and padding
- 1800 high x 1250 deep x 2100 wide.
- Stainless storage weight tree arms optional. Can hold up to 800kg of 25’s
- Safety Stops and catches. You will not get crushed on this machine.
- Weight plate Arms for loading weights are pitched at 5 degrees so plates wont fall off.
- Weights loaded at rear of machine for added safety