Atomicmass Belt Squat Machine
The Atomicmass Belt Squat Machine is a commercial grade plate loaded machine.
With 28 years in the metal and welding industry this belt squat machine is built to the highest of standards and quality. The belt squat you deserve!
With a large 1200 x 800 platform which gives you the option to safely switch from a large sumo stance or to an Olympic stance. The perfect piece of equipment for athletes recovering from back or shoulder injuries.
- Made to order item.
- Australian made in Brisbane.
- Sandblasted and powder coated in Dulux coating.
- Custom colours available
- 1200 x 800 x 6mm thick Polished aluminium checker plate platform.
- Complete with band pegs for dynamic training.
- 4 x Bolt down tabs
- Stainless steel polished pipe on the weight tree arms, lifting arms and main handle. (wont rust or chip)
- 30mm bearings on all moving components with machined tolerance shafts.
- 8mm gussets and supports on main lifting arms.
- Combination of MIG and TIG welding providing the ultimate strength.
- Stainless Steel Eyelet
- Quad Bearings on main lifting arm.
- 50 x 75 x 3 mm RHS thick Frame. Main lifting arm 75 x 75 x 3 mm SHS.
- Adjustable starting heights with self locating heavy duty pop pins.
- High density protective plastics to protect your paintwork so no chipping.
- Adjustable height safety stop with self locating Pop Pins.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Contact us for shipping quote.