Black with Checker plate flooring, band pegs, and stainless weight arms
The Atomicmass Belt Squat Machine is a commercial grade plate loaded machine.
With 28 years in the metal and welding industry, this belt squat machine is built to the highest of standards and quality. The belt squat you deserve! Read more about the Belt Squat
With a large 1200 x 800 platform which gives you the option to safely switch from a large sumo stance or to an Olympic stance. The perfect piece of equipment for athletes recovering from back or shoulder injuries.
- 1200 x 800 x 6mm thick Polished aluminum checker plate platform.
- 30mm bearings on all moving components with machined tolerance shafts.
- 8mm gussets and supports on main lifting arms.
- 50 x 75 x 3 mm RHS thick Frame. Main lifting arm 75 x 75 x 3 mm SHS
- Stainless Steel Eyelet
- Quad Bearings on the main lifting arm
- Adjustable starting heights with self-locating heavy duty pop pins.
- High-density protective plastics to protect your paintwork so no chipping.
- Adjustable height safety stop with self-locating Pop Pins.
- Complete with band pegs for dynamic training.
- 4 x Bolt down tabs
- Stainless steel polished pipe on the weight tree arms, lifting arms, and main handle. (won’t rust or chip)
This is a made to order item, available in custom Dulux Colours. 100% Australian made and the perfect training tool for serious lifters in any commercial or home gym.