The Atomicmass Incline/decline Bench is Australian made with a 75x75x3mm quality steel frame with a lifetime warranty. Get a full-body workout with the toughest Incline/Decline Bench available
The best quality on the market. If your break it, we will replace it and give you your money back as well. (excludes padding and lock pins). If your padding does ever need replacing we have a $90 locked-in pad replacement for 5 years from the purchase date.
These benches are indestructible. Yes more expensive than the cheaper China-made benches but you have a bench that will last you a lifetime and never ever fail you on a workout. No wobble, no loose bolts no crappy plastic end caps. A solid foundation to last you for the rest of your life. Invest once and buy quality Australian made.
- 75x75x3mm frame and 10mm thick radial arms
- Heavy Duty Pop Pins
- Backrest is adjustable from -15, 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 75 and 85 degrees.
- Seat rest angles are 0, 15, and 30 degrees.
- Back padding: 980mm x 280 wide x 480mm thick
- Seat padding: 280 x 350 long
- Total weight – 38kgs
- Double stitch firm padding
- Fully welded frame for extra durability and strength
- Welded end caps on the base. No plastic/ rubber end caps that will fall out
- Fallshaw wheels for ease of movement
- Sandblasted, primed and powder coated in ripple black textured coating
- Custom colours are available
Our Atomicmass Bench frames come with a Lifetime frame warranty and can handle over 600kg on the radial arms and pop pins